The pump is a triplex ceramic plunger, positive displacement, self-priming with oil bath splash lubrication and alloy-bronze head. Anti-freeze facility provides full unit protection against frost damage.
The transmission is a Pulley/timing belt reduction; the engine is the superb Isuzu 4LE1 industrial 4 cylinder water-cooled 54hp diesel with 12 volt electric start, variable speed. It is fitted with automatic shut-down on low oil pressure and high water temperature.
The pump and engine are mounted on a sub-frame with flexible mounts to a skid fitted with a 100 gallon fabricated plastic water break tank with integral 25 litre anti-freeze solution tank, double filtration, drain valve, and inlet ball valve. Skids fabricated in box-section. Alco “T” Pole chassis on twin 14” wheels, with a 50mm tow hitch and full UK lighting.
The whole unit has been designed to offer reliability for continuous operation, long life and easy maintenance. Easy to use because we have grouped the controls: throttle control, key switch start and stop, pressure gauge, hour counter and stainless steel diverter valve are all to hand.
- 300 ft capacity high pressure delivery hose reel with hydraulic wind/rewind.
- 300 ft x 1/2″ high pressure delivery hose.
- Low pressure inlet hose reel.
- 25 metres of 3/4″ inlet hose.
- Dry-Shut Gun with 1 x Fan and 1 x Straight Jets.
- 2 x 1/2″ Standard Drain Jets.
- 1 x Plough Jet.
- 20 ft Mini Jet Kit.
– 28mm spinning jet (for clearing fat)
– Longer Hoses to suit.
– Special nozzles for cutting through blockages separately priced
– Full Wireless Remote £2,500.00 + VAT
– Height: 1.85m, Width: 1.70m, Length: 3.60m
– Weight: 880kg. Add 450kgs when water tank is full (100 gallons).
– a) 4000psi @ 13gpm
– b) 3000psi @ 17gpm
- Prices Ex Works:
– a) £18,495.00
– b) £18,845.00
- Fitting: Included
- Availabilty: 6 to 8 Weeks
- Terms: 30% with order, 70% on collection by Bankers Draft
- VAT: Will be added to the above prices at the current rate
- Specification subject to change