This equipment is built for reliability, a long life, and continuous operation.
The pump is a triplex ceramic plunger, positive displacement, self-priming, oil bath splash lubrication type, with an alloy-bronze head.
An automatic unloader valve and anti-freeze facility provide full protection against frost damage, whilst an automatic low water and engine low oil cutouts stop the engine before it is ruined.
A close coupled gearbox connects the engine, the super reliable Kohler industrial 25HP petrol engine, V-twin air cooled with electric start, to the pump.
Pump and engine are skid mounted and fitted with 50 gallon (250 litres) fabricated plastic water break tank, filter, drain valve, double inlet check valves and stainless steel diverter valve. The frame is box section steel, shot blasted and powder coated.
- 60metre capacity high pressure delivery hose reel with handle for manual wind/rewind.
- 60 metres x 3/8″ high-pressure delivery hose.
- Low pressure inlet hose reel.
- 25 metres of 3/4″ inlet hose.
- Dry-Shut Gun with 1 x Fan and 1 x Straight Jets.
- 2 x 1/2″ Standard Drain Jets.
- 20 ft Mini Jet Kit.
– 28mm spinning jet (for clearing fat)
– Longer Hoses to suit.
– Special nozzles for cutting through blockages separately priced
– Hard wired foot-pedal remote with 25m cable (water on/off) – RRP £1,100.00 plus VAT. Wireless remote (water on/off) RRP £1,600.00 plus VAT. The wireless remote automatically comes with the hard wired foot pedal remote included in the price.
– Height: 1090mm, Width: 830mm, Length: 1200mm
– Weight: 230kg. Add 230-250kgs when water tank is full (50 gallons).
- Performance: 8 gpm at 3000 psi
- Price Ex Works: £5,791.00
- Fitting: Included
- Availabilty: 3 to 4 weeks.
- Terms: 30% with order, 70% on collection by Bankers Draft.
- VAT: Will be added to the above prices at the current rate.
- Specification subject to change