The pump is a triplex ceramic plunger, positive displacement, self-priming with oil bath splash lubrication and alloy-bronze head. Anti-freeze facility provides full unit protection against frost damage.
The transmission is a Pulley/timing belt reduction; the engine is the superb Isuzu 4LE1 industrial 4 cylinder water-cooled 54hp diesel with 12 volt electric start, variable speed. It is fitted with automatic shut-down on low oil pressure and high water temperature.
The pump and engine are mounted on a sub-frame with flexible mounts to a skid fitted with a 100 gallon fabricated plastic water break tank with integral 25 litre anti-freeze solution tank, double filtration, drain valve, and inlet ball valve. Skids fabricated in box-section.
The whole unit has been designed to offer reliability for continuous operation, long life and easy maintenance. Easy to use because we have grouped the controls: throttle control, key switch start and stop, pressure gauge, hour counter and stainless steel diverter valve are all to hand.
- 300 ft capacity high pressure delivery hose reel with hydraulic wind/rewind.
- 300 ft x 1/2″ high pressure delivery hose.
- Low pressure inlet hose reel.
- 25 metres of 3/4″ inlet hose.
- Dry-Shut Gun with 1 x Fan and 1 x Straight Jets.
- 2 x 1/2″ Standard Drain Jets.
- 1 x Plough Jet.
- 20 ft Mini Jet Kit.
– 28mm spinning jet (for clearing fat)
– Longer Hoses to suit.
– Special nozzles for cutting through blockages separately priced
– Full Wireless Remote £2,500.00 + VAT
– Height: 1.20m, Width: 1.26m, Length: 1.55m
– Weight: 700kg. Add 450kgs when water tank is full (100 gallons).
– a) 4000psi @ 13gpm
– b) 3000psi @ 17gpm
- Prices Ex Works:
– a) £15,450.00
– b) £15,800.00
- Fitting: Included
- Availabilty: 6 to 8 Weeks
- Terms: 30% with order, 70% on collection by Bankers Draft
- VAT: Will be added to the above prices at the current rate
- Specification subject to change